- Brilliantly designed & constructed home
- Timeless traditional red brickwork
- Stepped Verandahs & sash windows
- Attached Pergolas with cascading vines
- Outstanding landscaping
- High ceilings throughout
- Spectacular Bamboo timber floors
- Amazing views
- Ducted Gas heating throughout
- Ducted Evaporative Cooling throughout
- Triple Garage plus 4 Bay Shed
- Separate main Bedroom wing
- Separate Lounge/Media room
- Galley Kitchen with Butler’s Pantry
- Modern appliances including double ovens & multiple burners to cooktop
- Outdoor Kitchen & Entertaining area
- Adjustable screens to Outdoor area
- Full in-ground Pool & paved surrounds
- Freestanding Gazebo with timber decking
|Address:||172 Chapples Road Baranduda 3691|
Located 12 minutes from Wodonga's CBD, "Whatmore" is arguably one of Baranduda's finest properties. Positioned in the fully serviced Camortom Estate on 5.1 acres (2.06HA), this immaculate home is designed to provide the ultimate in luxury & lifestyle for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms, the home has 3 zones.
The East wing comprises the formal Lounge, Bedroom 5 (currently used as a Study), and the main Bedroom with walk-in Robe, plus a large Ensuite featuring a double vanity, and a cleverly concealed double walk-in shower. The central Kitchen features a 1500mm stainless steel cooker with double ovens and multiple burners, an ornate pressed metal splash back, & stone benchtops with feature panel 2 pack cabinetwork. In addition to all this, hidden behind the wall, is the huge Butler's Pantry with separate sink, benches and shelving, cabinets, and storage with access from both ends, plus space for a large fridge. The West wing has 3 extra Bedrooms, one of which contains it's own Walk-in Robe and Ensuite. The other Bedrooms adjoin another full Bathroom featuring a claw-foot bath, plus a separate WC and powder area. The oversize Laundry includes a bench with cabinets under & shelving above. There is also a full wall of storage concealed behind a set of doors. The Triple Garage with remote control doors provides secure internal access to the home via the Laundry. Outside, manicured gardens & tree-lined paths surround this magnificent home. A path leads directly from the Outdoor area down to the in-ground solar-heated & self-cleaning pool. Nearby is a freestanding Bar & Fire Pit.
If you are looking for a home of timeless design, the peace and serenity of country living, and the conveniences of modern luxury, with uninterrupted views, “Whatmore” is for you.
5.11 acres(2.065HA) approx.
|Rates:||$4804.00 p.a. (approx)|
- Quiet elevated location in prestigious estate
- Outstanding quality home
- Fantastic in-ground pool
- Undercover entertaining area
- Great Shed/Workshop with concrete floor, power & lighting
- Close to Golf Club, Schools, University, Tavern, Shopping centre
- Large site fully fenced with gates
- Fishing & Water sports nearby at Lake Hume
- Very rare opportunity
Due Diligence Checklist
Before buying a home or vacant residential land, please read the Due Diligence Checklist from Consumer Affairs Victoria. Please click here to read.